Information Literacy (Lecture)



The most influential person in my life is definitely my mom. Ever since I was a child, I look up to her because it fascinates me how loving, caring, kind, beautiful soul she has. I admire her heart for all its pure intentions not just with her loved ones but with everyone she meets. She never fails to support and guide me in all my endeavors and reminds me to think positive because no problem can be solved if you think negatively about it. I want to live the rest of my life honoring my parents. She is my mom. She is my inspiration. She is my hero. 


Stages/Elements of Information Literacy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Media: Print, Broadcast, New Media (Lecture)

Introduction to Media and Information Literacy

Media and Information Sources